Since dominoes are mathematically structured - each domino having two numbers, each number ranging from 0-6 (or more) - they are naturally suited to being used in puzzles, brainteaser, and mind games.
- AlexGame - Two Windows shareware domino puzzle games.
- Dissected Dominoes - A standard set of double-six dominoes forms 7x8 rectangles, but only the numbers have been recorded. Your task is to reconstruct the placement of the 28 dominoes. By Michael Keller.
- Domino Artwork - Printable domino puzzles that create recognizable images.
- Domino Dilemma - In this puzzle, a set of dominoes will is laid out before you. Unfortunately, the dominoes' outlines are not displayed, and it is your job to work out the correct positioning of each domino. Windows shareware.
- Domino Graphs - Quite often, math is most effectively demonstrated via a game, as in this domino puzzler.
- Domino Logic - Domino Logic is a solitaire logical game in which a complete set of double-size dominoes are placed in a grid. The sides of the dominoes are removed and the spots have been replaced by numbers. The challenge is to draw the sides of dominos in the grid so that it becomes clear exactly how the dominoes are positioned. This web page contains sample puzzles and their solutions, and tips on how to solve these puzzles.
- Domino Plaza - Domino Plaza offers several domino puzzles that can be printed out and solved.
- Domino Puzzles From Mathematische Basteleien - This site discusses puzzles that can be constructed out of dominoes, including "Figures from Dominos", "Quadrilles", "Seven Squares", and "Making Pairs".
- Domino Ups and Downs - A puzzle game using double-9 dominoes.
- Dominoes on a Chessboard - Covering a chessboard with L-shaped and straight trominoes poses very engaging problems. (Java Applet)
- Dominoes Online Puzzle - Arrange the dominoes into a square loop in this Shockwave puzzle you can play right from your browser.
- Lege-Wege: A Domino Puzzle - The puzzle consits of all black/white colorings of the segments such that at each crossing point there is an even number of black segments.
- Nonstop Dominoes Puzzle - A dominonoes puzzle with some missing values.
- Sam Loyd's Domino Puzzle - A short puzzle article about scoring in the game of Muggins.