Here’s something I never would have thought of, but it’s a great idea: Next time you’re having friends over for a domino party, how about serving them some domino-themed treats?
The rectangular shape and simple design of dominoes make it relatively easy to make cakes, cookies, and other snacks in the shape of dominoes. Here are some links to resources I found:
- Black and White Cookies Recipe from Texas Monthly
- Chocolate Domino Cookies from Country Living Magazine
- Cookie Dominos from CooksRecipes.com
- Domino Cookies Recipe from BellaOnline
- Domino Cake from Child Story Hour
- Double Down Domino Cakes from Global Gourmet (pictured)
- French Chocolate Domino Cookies from Tali’s Cakes
- Juice Box Dominoes from VeryBestKids.com
Image courtesy of Global Gourmet.